Oh the joys of cooking!
I’m learning to really get back into the kitchen and let my creative juices flow.
With my new health initiative for the year, I’m really focusing on creating versatile, tasty, and healthy recipes.
My newest creation is a fantastic sauce/dressing/marinade I made to use in a Doritos Nacho Cheese Casserole I made (yes, I know Doritos aren’t healthy, but this recipe lets you get the taste of Doritos without the guilt).
Check it out and let me know your thoughts!
Spicy Sour Cream Avocado Sauce
- 1 16oz. Sour Cream (I used Kraft)
- 1 jar Jalapenos, drained (I used Great Value aka a generic brand)
- 1 Avocado (slightly overripe)
- 1 8oz. block Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 clove garlic
Place all ingredients in a high-powered blend (at least 1000 watts) and blend until the mixture is smooth.
Trust me, it will have a kick!
Refrigerate it and then use it as a sauce, marinade, or dressing.
- My (Almost) Perfect Shirataki Noodle Pad Thai
- Video Fitness Diary: End of 2013 ~ Goals for 2014
- Chia Seeds ~ What Are They & Why They Work in Green Smoothies