This fabulous oil is perfect for my dry, acne-prone skin!
Please note, I mix this as needed using a pipette. It only takes about 3 minutes to do when you jump out of the shower or immediately after you wash your face.
I use this every morning as a moisturizer and allow it at least 30 minutes to soak in prior to applying any makeup.
Here’s the recipe:
Winter Revive Facial Oil
1. In warm clean hands, use a dropper and add drops of each oil into your hands and rub together in your palms
2. Apply generously to a freshly cleaned face, neck, knees and elbows.
- “Beautiful Skin” Facial Oil
- “Perfect Skin” Body Lotion for Dry Skin, Eczema, & Stretch Marks
- Spicy Sour Cream Avocado Sauce