I woke up this morning at 4 a.m., tossed and turned until 4:30 a.m., then finally got up to work out.
Taking my pre-workout supplement, I did my 20 minutes of visualization of me with my perfect body and felt pumped & ready!
The first part of my workout was done with ‘The Secret’ playing in the background, which is my automatic “white noise” whenever I don’t like the music to a workout video. Being that I spent the first 40 minutes of my workout doing Winsor Pilates, it worked out perfectly!
For those of you who’ve never done Pilates, you may not understand how exhausting it truly is. However I find it:
- very calming to my mind,
- effective on my body, and
- an all-around gentle yet effective workout I respond to well.
The last part of my workout was Turbo Jam (of course;) and I struggled for about the first 20 minutes to get my focus together.
After that, I was fine. Also, I’ve started with some heavy duty binaural training to help me train myself to focus. So far I believe it’s working.
- Today’s Workout: Winsor Pilates: 20-Minute Workout + Winsor Pilates: Ab Sculpting + Turbo Jam: Cardio Party, Mix 3
To use binaural beats, you must follow the following instructions:
- Must listen with headphones, as different signals are purposefully sent to each ear,
- Use for at least 30 minutes (in my experience) before you start feeling the desire to focus more,
- Use daily
I wanted to give you a snippet of what I start my day with, so please plug in some earphones and check out the binaural beat below:
- 62 Days to Change: Day 7 – It’s About Learning to Let Go & Other Zen Ideas
- 62 Days to Change: Day 6 – Back in the Saddle…Sort Of
- 62 Days to Change: Day 5 – Carb Overload & Shutdown