If you’re skin is anything like mine used to be, you have a heck of a time finding products to treat all of your skin problems at once.
Personally, I’ve suffered with cystic acne, whiteheads, eczema, and acne scarring…and that was just on my face! So trust me if you’re reading this and think it won’t work, I understand your pain!
Until I really got into aromatherapy and nutrition, I had the hardest time getting a skin care regimen that kept my skin under control! Here’s one of the first mixes I made with essential oils that really helped me get beautiful skin.
It doesn’t matter what your ethnic background is, this facial oil works for everyone because all the oils in this formula promote cell regeneration and are anti-inflammatory.
This means it promotes your own skin cells to heal and tames your acne outbreaks.
Here’s the formula (and links to where you can buy the ingredients):
“Beautiful Skin” Facial Oil:
5 ml Pracaxi Oil
4 ml Tamanu Oil
0.5 ml (11 drops) of Helichrysum Italicum
*This mixture is meant to be but in a 10 ml travel size roller ball glass bottle
(1) Put all ingredients into the glass bottle, replace the roller ball, put the cap on it, and gently roll between the palms of your hands to make the oils mix.
Skin Beautiful Tip #1: The best time to put this mix on your face is immediately after you get out of a hot bath or shower (I mean before you even leave the bathroom) while your skin is still warm and your pores are very open.
(2) Uncap the “beautiful skin” facial oil, and roll on the areas of your face that are giving you trouble. For me that was my cheeks, chin, forehead and temples. You don’t have to roll a thick layer on your face, just roll once or twice over the area and then gently spread the facial oil around with clean fingers.
(3) After you leave the bathroom, your skin should absorb the oil in about 15-20 minutes as your skin dries and the pores close. You will notice a think layer that still is on your skin. Just let it stay on your face and gently wipe off before going to bed.
Skin Beautiful Tip #2: Only use this oil at night or on the weekends. Whenever you have a couple hours to just allow this facial oil to work its magic.
- “Perfect Skin” Body Lotion for Dry Skin, Eczema, & Stretch Marks
- Green Smoothie for Breakfast: Kale ~ Banana ~ Mango
- Chia Seeds ~ What Are They & Why They Work in Green Smoothies